PCBC is attended by America’s most prominent residential builders, developers, architects, building scientists, lenders, investors, marketers and product manufacturers from a wide range of housing forms including single-family, multifamily, mixed-use, 50+ and resort development.
Total Professional Attendance of 9,684 at PCBC 2014
- Builders and Developers – 56%
- Professional Specialties – 16%
- Dealers/Distributors – 12%
- Subcontractors /Specialty Trade – 9%
- Architects – 7%
- 53% of PCBC attendees are Owner/President/C-Level Executives
- 72% of PCBC attendees purchase building products/services for their company
- At PCBC 2014, 63% of attendees saw products and services that they planned to purchase within the next 6 months
- 21% of PCBC Builder/Developer attendees build over 500 units per year
Verified registrants representing the Western United States, Canada, Mexico and more than 25 other countries include homebuilders, developers, architects, investors, general contractors, trade contractors, interior designers, real estate brokers, consultants, product manufacturers, and other industry advisors.
Leading Builders of America (LBA)
PCBC is the official annual event of the LBA, whose membership includes 21 of the largest publicly and privately held homebuilders in the nation. This ongoing partnership brings teams of national and regional buyers to attend the show, meet with PCBC exhibitors, and participate in exclusive buyer programs.