POP @ PCBC
2017 POP @ PCBC (Parade of Products) Awards
NOW OPEN FOR ENTRIES
Entry Deadline: Friday, April 7, 2017
The Parade of Products—or what we like to call POP @ PCBC—is an awards program designed to honor outstanding achievements in innovation and new product development.
POP @ PCBC is open to all exhibitors, the entry process is easy and free, and winning entries receive special recognition before, and during the show.
Entries are limited to product that have been on the market less than 18 months. If your product is not yet on the market, then it should be commercially available by the fall. Also, each exhibitor has a one entry limit.
When submitting, you’ll be asked to supply us with:
• Company Name
• Contact Name
• Contact Email
• Contact Phone
• Product Name
• Product Name Description (700 characters maximum, which is about 100 words)
• High resolution image (file name must be your company name) - More info on image submission will be available when submissions open (TBA)
POP Winners Receive These Benefits
- Recognition on our special POP @ PCBC kiosk
- Additional exhibit floor exposure including distinct signage
- Publicity prior to the show through on-line and social media platforms
- Recognition as a POP @ PCBC winner on PCBC.com and in pre-show marketing materials
- Recognition as a POP @ PCBC winner in Exhibit Floor marketing materials during the show
- Possible inclusion in the pre-show issue of Professional Builder Magazine*
*As a partner publication of PCBC, Professional Builder will feature a showcase of selected POP @ PCBC award winners. PCBC exercises no control over editorial content and coverage of winning products is not guaranteed. See the 2016 POP @ PCBC Winners in Professional Builder here!
POP @ PCBC is for current exhibitors only, so if you haven’t booked your 2017 exhibit space yet, contract your space today. The show floor WILL fill up and those exhibitors will be taking advantage of this great POP @ PCBC award opportunity!
A jury comprised of expert engineers, designers, product curators, and architects will select winning products based on innovation, practical application and how well each accomplishes the solution for which it is designed.
VP Creative Director
The Bokka Group
Steve Easley & Associates
National Purchasing Director
Senior Engineer/Technical Director
CA Building Industry Association
VP of National Accounts
M/I Homes, Inc.
Questions about POP @ PCBC?
Exhibitor Services Specialist